Tuesday, June 7, 2011

pre africa bucketlist.

shortly after finding out that i was for sure going to serve with mercy ships for the next 2 years. i wrote a list of about 40 things i wanted to do before i left good old california. having lived in los angeles for the last 2 years & southern california all of my life i felt that there were so many things i had yet to see & do. so for my birthday in march i bought a polaroid to document most of my pre-africa bucket list festivities. so instead of passing all of these cool places & wishing to hopefully go there someday, i made it happen with some of my dearest friends & family. my list ranged from hot air balloon rides, going to the driving range, hiking temescal canyon, longboarding a few more times in my favorite spot in manhattan beach, having a picnic in my favorite park with my best friend, going to griffith observatory, finding the venice canals, going fishing, roadtripping to my favorite city san francisco, motorcycle riding & the list goes on ....

so heres some of the pictures from my pre-africa bucket list.




 fishing.

 hooked my 1st worm while fishing.

 hiking temescal canyon/ tae bo ing it up.

 manhattan beach ventures.

 1st korean bbq meal before seeing maya angelou. 

venice canals

lacma

botega louie & overlooking la from the 24th floor.

griffith observatory with my fave little people : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment