Thursday, December 26, 2013

home.

I am home! Back in California. After 2 1/2 years of serving with Mercy Ships.

It has been the best experience of my life thus far and I am so grateful for everything I learned. I am also grateful for the challenges, the good and the bad times. 


My special friend, Jodelle!
Dancing with N'Sira.

Although I do miss the Africa Mercy & all the wonderf
ul people I have encountered over the past 2 plus years, I do feel like that California is where I am supposed to be at this point and time.
My buds Mafugie, Delamou, & Yaya.

I am not really sure what this next season of life entails. A job is most definitely a necessity, but other than that, everything is kind of up in the air. Which is exciting in a lot of ways.


Thank you all for coming along on this journey with me, thank you for being patient with me when I didn't really know what to say, thank you for sticking by me, praying for me and funding me on this incredible adventure! There seriously aren't enough words to express how incredibly grateful I am for you all. I will cherish all of the beautiful memories that have been made over the past 2 years, forever! 

I  hope you all had the Merriest Christmas and are thoroughly enjoying this Holiday season with loved ones. I look forward to seeing many of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment